Oh what a week! Our washing machine broke (completely) so we’ve been operating on empty not only in terms of time (as is typical in this house!) but also in terms of wardrobe. I also had a big order of delightfully painted macarons to tackle… more on that project to come.
In the meantime, here’s today’s Friday Five. All good things that are making my life just a little bit more awesome right now:
- These Flower Pots: No better time to start planting then now, folks, and these unique planters are perfect on a suburban fence or downtown balcony alike. I LOVED them on my balcony when we lived in the city, and am equally psyched to get them planted now that we’ve moved to the burbs. While you’re at it, check out this post for all you need to know about perennials, too!
- Genius: you gotta watch this. So great! And it comes out one episode per week… refreshingly old-school style.
- Thred Up for Kids’ Clothes: You guys… seriously if you haven’t tried Thred Up yet, what in the world is stopping you? I may write more thoroughly about this as a great place for steals on designer women’s clothes later, but for now, you should definitely check it out if your tots need some new threads for the summer. They allow you to filter searches so that you only see clothes in the size and condition you specify! I mean really could it be easier? PRO TIP (and believe me, at this point, I AM a pro…): Filter to see only items that are “new with tags” to snag some crazy deals on totally new clothes for your little people without breaking the bank.
- This cool cat… If he’s not already your kids’ favorite, he may be soon. I love my white shoes, I love my white shoes, I love my…
- Joseph and Joseph Nest Storage Containers: So functional and easy on the eyes in your Tupperware drawer. They’re my go-to and I think they’ll be yours too.
Here’s to the weekend, y’all!